Author Boundary Apocalypse - Starfall
even though i'm the one who created the series page, i don't have account privileges to edit the information 🤦
"Thorne Empire" is supposed to be changed to "Throne Empire". also, the full title is "Boundary Apocalypse: Starfall".
if anyone could help me fix that, it would be greatly appreciated. sorry about that, thanks.

Last edited 27 days ago by MangaDex.

Canceled or hiatus from chapter 33 with big cliffhanger.
@marconii2002 it seems there might be a second series in the making with some of the same characters, so I don't think the story ends with this one. also, thanks to whoever edited the series info for me 🙌

Last edited 22 days ago by MangaDex.

@euoghert
Then write title this second series
@marconii2002 边际启示录-补天计划, which roughly translates to Boundary Apocalypse: Sky Repair Project. the art style has changed drastically and I'm not sure if they'll do more with it. It was originally released as a bonus chapter of Starfall, although it has its own page on the official site now:http://www.bianjiclub.com

Also, checking again now, I didn't notice that the website says that Starfall is still technically ongoing. It's been about a year since the last update though, so I'm guessing this might be a hiatus before a new arc.
? who changed the series' publication status to cancelled? as far as i know, that's not the case. the creator's blog simply said the manhua has reached the end of "part 1" of the series, so this is likely just a hiatus. or we might even say it's completed, with a sequel series under a new title to come. Boundary Apocalypse: Starfall isn't cancelled.
again, i don't have editing privileges, so i'd appreciate it if someone could fix that. thanks.

edit: thanks so much!

Last edited 10 days ago by euoghert.